We love that you come here to nourish your body and spirit with Homeopathic consultation. Our health practitioners are registered by the North American Society of Homeopaths and the College of Homeopaths of Ontario.
We do what we do because we care about our patients and want them to heal holistically—mind, body, and soul. It’s critical for us that you have an organic, holistic experience with us that goes beyond the physical symptoms you came in with.
Best Homeopathic Clinic
Benefits of Homeopathic Medicines
Homeopathy is a health care option that has been around for over 200 years. It is currently used by over 500 million people worldwide making it the second most popular form of alternative care on earth (according to the World Health Organization).
- Many Homeopaths ask the patient to purchase the remedies online.
- Hospitals use powerful drugs on patients, but homeopathic remedies don’t have any known side effects.
- Homeopathy is also a more affordable alternative to traditional health care than drugs and surgical procedures.
- There are many documented cases of people with serious illnesses who were helped by medical homeopathy.
- Homeopathy has a proven track record of success with some of the strangest symptoms and conditions.
Why To Choose Terravitals
Navid Pezeshkzad, Founder and Director of Terravitals Natural Labs, is a Certified Classical Homeopath. He graduated from the British Institute of Homeopathy and has been practicing homeopathy since 2002. He is nationally certified as as RSHom (NA) in Classical Homeopathy by the College of Homeopaths of Ontario (CHO) and a Member of the North American Society of Homeopaths. Navid consults with clients covering a wide range of conditions. He also worked in Ecuador as a homeopath and research scientist, where with the support of local people he was able to get a deeper understanding of many natural substances used in homeopathy.
Methods of care
Classical Homeopathy by which a single remedy is used to cover most of the symptoms.
Many homeopaths ask the patient to purchase the remedies online.
Homeopathic Poly-pharmacy: Where two or more remedies are used to cover all of the symptoms.
- The homeopath must have access to a homeopathic lab with cGMP (FDA current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- The homeopath must know how to prepare remedies.
- The homeopath must have a deep understanding of the application of minimum dose.
- The homeopath needs to have a deeper experience with the proving of the remedies, in order to permit the use of more than one remedy.
- In many instances, poly-pharmacy does not require follow-ups.
Medical Conditions covered in homeopathy
Homeopathy looks at peculiarities of a given symptom. For example, three individuals with some pain in the same location (say, foot pain) may get different single remedies. In conventional medicine, the patient needs the medicine at all times as it does not address the root cause. Appropriate homeopathic medicine, acts at a deeper level and therefore the patient may be free from pain after its use.
The list below is a limited list of common ailments addressed by homeopathy
- Skin problems
- Digestive issues
- Respiratory conditions
- Chronic Stress
- Sleeping difficulties
- Auto-immune disorders
- Neurological conditions
- Environmental sensitivities
- Pain, including chronic pain
- Some first aid injuries
Restore Your Health Naturally
If you are experiencing chronic pain or condition and want to regain your health naturally and gradually, homeopathy is the right alternative for you.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Hurry up! and get our Online Homeopathy
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a natural treatment that uses minuscule, diluted doses of drugs to stimulate the body’s healing capacity. It has been used medically in humans and animals for more than 200 years.
What is a homeopathic consultation like?
A homeopathic consultation can be a wonderful experience when looking for an alternative healing method that addresses the whole person rather than just the symptoms. Homeopathy can help many people with both acute and chronic conditions and problems such as back pain, immunity, emotional and digestive symptoms.
What happens in subsequent homeopathy consultations?
In subsequent consultations, the homeopath will assess your physical symptoms and emotional and mental state changes. Based on this information, the homeopath will prescribe a remedy that may address any imbalance that has been brought forward since the prior consultation.
The remedies prescribed by the homeopath should be selected to match your unique symptoms.
Check in with Us!