Constipation is the most common gastrointestinal disorder, but its chronic nature of it causes many people to shy away from learning ways to relieve it. Regardless of the underlying cause, these homeopathic treatments for constipation will assist you in permanently curing your condition!
This post discusses different homeopathic remedies for constipation that work as well as lifestyle changes that prevent and treat this condition.
As constipation is the most common gastrointestinal condition, many doctors and physicians often prefer prescribing medications to treat it. However, even with medication, constipation can still be severe at times. Constipation is a topic that many do not want to talk about, or even acknowledge the need for proper management.
Constipation is a topic that many do not want to talk about, or even acknowledge the need for proper management.
Many people would rather blindly take medication and leave it at that, without looking into other remedies or lifestyle changes that could rid the problem forever. Prevention is always better than a cure, and the best way of dealing with constipation is to prevent it in the first place by taking the necessary precautions.
In order to understand constipation, it is necessary for individuals to know about the different reasons for having this problem. Some of these include lifestyle changes as well as remedies.
The Common Causes Of Constipation:
Dehydration – Dehydration can be caused by improper diet, lack of water intake, or excessive sweating, which causes temporary dehydration. It may also result after a severe disease like the flu, the common cold, or a fever.
Laxatives are used to treat constipation, which can result from not having a bowel movement for extended periods of time. Insufficient fibre intake – Poor eating habits and poor food choices can also contribute to constipation. Intake of processed foods and low-fiber foods can contribute to constipation.
Bad eating habits and poor food choices might result in constipation. Intake of processed foods and low-fiber foods can contribute to constipation. Medications – A variety of medications such as antibiotics, antidepressants, antacids, and diuretics can cause constipation. It is important to consult with a medical professional before you stop taking these medications.
A variety of medications such as antibiotics, antidepressants, antacids, and diuretics can cause constipation. It is important to consult with a medical professional before you stop taking these medications. Pregnancy – Hormonal changes during pregnancy cause constipation in many women.
Hormonal changes during pregnancy cause constipation in many women. Pregnancy complications – Constipation can be a side effect of some pregnancy complications such as preterm labor, preeclampsia, or placental problems.
Constipation can be a side effect of some pregnancy complications such as preterm labor, preeclampsia, or placental problems. Inadequate exercise – Exercise helps maintain normal bowel movements, so it is important to exercise regularly.
Primary Remedies for constipation:
1. Aconite – Aconite is a homeopathic treatment for constipation and is also effective against fevers and colds.
It has been known to relieve constipation in people extremely quickly and is did make from the leaves of the Aconitum napellus plant. Induces sweating and aids in dilating blood vessels, resulting in a healthy flow of blood throughout the body. When taken in moderation, it is a highly effective homeopathic medicine for constipation.
2. Alumina – This remedy is prepared from potassium aluminum sulfate and helps constipation by it being a bowel stimulant. It relieves pain, relaxes the muscles, and also stimulates defecation. It also causes an increase in urine, which prevents dehydration and makes you feel more alert.
3. Apis – This remedy is prepared from the bee’s stinger and helps relieve constipation very quickly when consumed orally. The pains of an allergic reaction can be eased by Apis, which will make you feel more comfortable during your attacks.
4. Arsenicum –It is prepared from the root of the Arsenicum album and helps relieve constipation by weakening the muscles in the intestines. It makes them relax and allows stool to move through them more easily.
5. Belladonna – It is prepared from the leaves of the belladonna plant and helps relieve constipation by helping to relax muscles in the intestines that cause pain. Belladonna can also make you feel more alert, making you want to exercise or do much more than usual.
6. Bryonia – Bryonia is a homeopathic remedy for constipation and works by keeping muscles in the intestines relaxed and open; helping it to properly soften stools so they can pass through easily.
7. Calcium Sulphate – It is prepared from calcium sulfate and works by increasing the amount of water in the bowels, causing bowel movements to be softer.
8. Cinchona – Cinchona is a homeopathic remedy for constipation that works by dilating blood vessels just as Aconite does, but it also causes sweating so the body feels more comfortable overall.
Can Homeopathy Effectively Treat Constipation?
There are many homeopathic remedies that can be taken to treat constipation, and homeopathy is very effective in treating this condition. However, the most effective homeopathic remedy for constipation is Aconite.
Aconite is the best remedy for treating constipation because it dilates the bowels and causes them to soften easily. It stimulates defecation by making muscles relax, allowing stools to move through them more easily.
Homeopathy and Constipation: A Safe and Effective Option
Constipation is a problem that has been plaguing people for centuries, but now that there are homeopathic remedies available to treat it, it can be a thing of the past.
Homeopathy works very well for treating constipation because of the way it is prepared. During preparation, the medicine is diluted to such an extent that there are no trace elements remaining.
The body encounters no side effects because all of the important elements are removed. In addition, by using homeopathic remedies, people can take control of their lives and feel better than they have in years.
If you or someone you know is suffering from constipation and would like to try a natural and safe remedy for constipation, consider consulting a homeopath or naturopathic physician who can help you find the best treatment.
Which homeopathic remedy for constipation is effective?
Constip™ a product by Terravitals, is the most effective homeopathic remedy for constipation. It is used to treat constipation that’s caused by an underlying condition, like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and bowel cancer.
How does Constip™ work?
Constip™ works in various ways. Firstly, it helps relieve pain, cramps, and spasms because it puts a stop to their development in the intestinal wall. Once pain is alleviated, your body can go about its business with ease.
Constip™ also relieves discomfort by relaxing the muscles of your intestines. This makes stool easier to evacuate because the muscles are relaxed and the walls of your intestines are open.
Constip™ also works because it causes a bowel movement. As constipation gets worse, your intestines become more contracted and hard to pass stool through. Constip™ helps relax all of these muscles so that stool can be evacuated from them easily.
Constip™ is an excellent product, ideal for sufferers of constipation caused by any underlying disorder.